White Lick Creek Bridge
For current pictures of this bridge see the Friendship Gardens Bridge
- Relocated through truss bridge originally over White Lick Creek on CR 800 S
- Hendricks County, Indiana
- Moved to a park in Plainfield
- Built 1886 by the Morse Bridge Company
- - Morse Bridge Co. of Youngstown, Ohio
- Pinned, wrought iron Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 167.0 ft.
Total length: 171.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 21.6 ft.
- Also called
- Friendship Garden Bridge
Hendricks County Bridge #216
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64523, -86.38845 (decimal degrees)
39°38'43" N, 86°23'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/552470/4388561 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3200164 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39243 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 17, 2018: New photo from Mike Daffron
- August 7, 2018: New photos from Mike Daffron
- November 6, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- February 28, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Changed status, this bridge does still exsist in a different location.
- February 5, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com