Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Creek on CR 450 West
- Hendricks County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 38.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75333, -86.60444 (decimal degrees)
39°45'12" N, 86°36'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/533885/4400454 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3200083 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16284 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com