Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over West Fork Big Walnut Creek on CR 900 North
- Hendricks County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1977
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 71.8 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89361, -86.64389 (decimal degrees)
39°53'37" N, 86°38'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/530444/4416009 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Ross
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3200001 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16266 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com