Smith Creek Covered Bridge 14-31-D
Photo taken by J.P. in April 2009
BH Photo #138990
"Romantic shelter" (modern) covered brdige
- Covered stringer bridge over Smith Creek on Drive Way
- Harrison County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Stringer bridge with added covering
Span length: 79.0 ft.
Total length: 79.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.24030, -85.96360 (decimal degrees)
38°14'25" N, 85°57'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/590696/4232985 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 42425 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 20, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: changed bridge type
- May 11, 2009: Updated by J.P.
- April 23, 2009: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com