Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Poffey Creek on IN 111
- Harrison County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 103.6 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.09889, -85.91278 (decimal degrees)
38°05'56" N, 85°54'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/595328/4217345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 025530 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16262 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com