Based on blueprints hanging on the wall in the Hancock County Highway Department. Design was very similar to the extant Hays Bridge and it's mysterious twin the Murphin Bridge. All were designed by Winfield Fries of Greenfield. The Duncan Bridge was somewhat longer and also skewed. I have yet to find a photograph of it.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Sugar Creek on County Road 200 West
- Hancock County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1886 based on a design of Greenfield Engineer Winfield Fries, replaced in 1970.
- - Columbia Bridge Co. of Dayton, Ohio (Possible Fabricator)
- Winfield Fries of Greenfield, Indiana (Designer)
- 9-panel, Pratt through truss
Wrought iron and skewed.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.80266, -85.84015 (decimal degrees)
39°48'10" N, 85°50'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/599290/4406498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82786 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2018: Added by Tony Dillon