Old CR 400 N Bridge
The road leading to the bridge from the East is fenced off a short distance before it, and another fence just to the West denotes the property line for the Mt. Comfort Airport. The bridge is apparently not on the county road system anymore and may or may not be county owned.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Buck Creek on a closed off section of CR 400 N
- Hancock County, Indiana
- May be used occasionally by Mt. Comfort Airport personnel
- Removed from county bridge inventory sometime prior to 1979.
- This appears to be a later (much heavier) version of a pinned Pratt pony.
- Also called
- Former Hancock County Bridge #64
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84180, -85.88680 (decimal degrees)
39°50'30" N, 85°53'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/595242/4410792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 47021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 28, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- November 21, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added new information
- November 15, 2010: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com