County Line Bridge[Map] Parker through truss bridge over Big Blue River on CR 900 East Open to traffic Built 1916 by Burk Construction Co.
Duncan Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Sugar Creek on County Road 200 West Replaced by a new bridge Built ca. 1886 based on a design of Greenfield Engineer Winfield Fries, replaced in 1970.
Hays Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Sugar Creek on CR 675 East Open to traffic Built 1887 by the Columbia Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1983 and 2006
Old CR 400 N Bridge[Map] Pratt pony truss bridge over Buck Creek on a closed off section of CR 400 N May be used occasionally by Mt. Comfort Airport personnel Removed from county bridge inventory sometime prior to 1979.