The Noblesville Ledger: January 24 1977
BH Photo #448799
Stood next to the hydroelectric dam on what would have been the 211th Street crossing. At least one pier remains and the small building seen next to the bridge in one of the photos still stands as well. The plaques suggest that the bridge was either built by the Indiana Bridge Company or the Pan American Bridge Company, both of which were located less than an hour away.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over West Fork White River on 211th Street
- Hamilton County, Indiana
- Removed with no replacement planned, but 10 years later a new bridge was built to the South on 206th Street.
- Built ca. 1897; Removed but not replaced in 1978
- 2- long Pratt through trusses and 1 shorter Pratt through truss.
- Also called
- Clare-Riverwood Bridge
Old County Bridge #114
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.09493, -85.96888 (decimal degrees)
40°05'42" N, 85°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/587894/4438803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85283 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 28, 2019: Updated by Luke: Refined build date using context clues from caption
- May 28, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- May 28, 2019: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com