Cool Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in April 2012
This bridge was dismantled in 2005 and stored for reuse. It originally spanned Little White River in Randolph County, Indiana.
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Cool Creek on Greyhound Trail
- Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Originally built ca.1910 in Randolph County, relocated to Carmel for trail use in 2011
- Riveted Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 79.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Also called
- Greyhound Trail Bridge
Randolph County Bridge #117 (former)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.98935, -86.12352 (decimal degrees)
39°59'22" N, 86°07'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/574828/4426942 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 52195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 23, 2012: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com