Cool Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in April 2012
BH Photo #230360
This bridge was dismantled in 2005 and stored for reuse. It originally spanned Little White River in Randolph County, Indiana.
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Cool Creek on Greyhound Trail
- Carmel, Hamilton County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Originally built ca.1910 in Randolph County, relocated to Carmel for trail use in 2011
- Riveted Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 79.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Also called
- Greyhound Trail Bridge
Randolph County Bridge #117 (former)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.98935, -86.12352 (decimal degrees)
39°59'22" N, 86°07'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/574828/4426942 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 10, 2018: New photos from Mike Daffron
- April 23, 2012: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com