Joliet Road-Finley Creek Bridge
This long demolished bridge was replicated for the center (island) span of the new Koteewi Park Bridge joining a pair of through truss spans together. That bridge can be seen here:
- Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Finley Creek on Joliet Road
- Hamilton County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1890 by the Indiana Bridge Company; replaced in 1991
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- IBCo patented Plate Leg Girder
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #21
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.07267, -86.23184 (decimal degrees)
40°04'22" N, 86°13'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/565500/4436105 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77187 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 17, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon