CIRwy - Stony Creek Bridge
Only some pilings and maybe part of the wood abutments remain.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Stony Creek on Formerly Penn Central Railroad(nee Central Indiana Railway)
- Hamilton County, Indiana
- - Central Indiana Railway (CIRwy)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pony plate girder with Timber abutments.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.05049, -85.93664 (decimal degrees)
40°03'02" N, 85°56'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/590702/4433902 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 62996 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 15, 2014: Added by James Norwood