Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge or culvert over Overdorff Branch on Allisonville Road
- Hamilton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01000, -86.01667 (decimal degrees)
40°00'36" N, 86°01'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/583925/4429330 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2900208 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39220 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 94.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com