Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Jones Ditch on 226th Street East
- Hamilton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11583, -86.10111 (decimal degrees)
40°06'57" N, 86°06'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/576599/4441000 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2900092 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16239 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com