CR 100S-White River Overflow Bridge
Spanned an overflow channel of the White River.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over White River Overflow on County Road 100 South
- Greene County, Indiana
- Replaced with culverts and fill.
- Built 1894; removed 1998
- 8-panel, Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 163.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.5 ft.
- Also called
- Old County bridge #127
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.00896, -86.97119 (decimal degrees)
39°00'32" N, 86°58'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/502494/4317771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2800088 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39201 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 8, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated location.
- January 21, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- March 11, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added truss type
- March 22, 2009: Updated by Robert Stephenson: Status and history
- March 19, 2009: Updated by J.P.: No longer Exists
- February 5, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Robert Stephenson - seinfeld99 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com