Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Massey Creek on Horton Avenue in Marion
- Marion, Grant County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1994
Length of largest span: 20.3 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57111, -85.65056 (decimal degrees)
40°34'16" N, 85°39'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/614224/4492023 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2700136 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16202 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 75.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com