Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge or culvert over Hoppas Ditch on Wheeling Pike
- Grant County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38833, -85.50667 (decimal degrees)
40°23'18" N, 85°30'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/626747/4471930 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gas City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2700119 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39186 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com