Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge or culvert over Fowler Ditch on CR 650 E
- Grant County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43500, -85.55000 (decimal degrees)
40°26'06" N, 85°32'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/622984/4477049 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gas City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2700114 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com