Robb Creek Bridge
Indiana Bridge Company patented design.
- Lost Bedstead Warren pony truss bridge over Robb Creek on C.R. Thomas Road
- Gibson County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1891 by the Indiana Bridge Company; replaced in 1989.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Warren Cantilever Bedstead pony truss
Span length: 55.0 ft.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #1
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.48169, -87.54830 (decimal degrees)
38°28'54" N, 87°32'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/452176/4259404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77122 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 15, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon