Endicot Road Bridge
Photo taken by Robert Stephenson in May 2008
BH Photo #115913
This little bridge had been painted bright Red and was in good condition when it was removed.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Newman Lateral on Endicot Road
- Gibson County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge, speculated to have been taken apart and possibly put back up in Haubstadt Park nearby.
- Built 1927
- Riveted, 3-panel Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Also called
- Newman Lateral CR 1150S Bridge
Old County Bridge #329
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.19026, -87.67987 (decimal degrees)
38°11'25" N, 87°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/440463/4227143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2600242 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2014: Updated by Tony Dillon: Newest satellite imagery shows this span has been replaced
- March 15, 2010: Updated by Robert Stephenson: Street view
- March 7, 2010: Updated by Robert Stephenson: Alternate name and Design
- June 25, 2008: New photos from Robert Stephenson