Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Snail Creek on Snail Creek Road
- Franklin County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41667, -85.07833 (decimal degrees)
39°25'00" N, 85°04'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/665426/4364778 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2400028 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46868 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 58.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)