Haymond Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445115
Replaced by a new bridge in 1959 and moved off to the side of the road.
When I saw it in the late 1970's it was being used by Farmer Brown as a corn crib. Not sure when it was finally lost for good.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Pipe Creek on St. Mary Road
- Franklin County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1881
- - Philip Ensminger
- Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
- Also called
- St. Mary of the Rock Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35183, -85.10974 (decimal degrees)
39°21'07" N, 85°06'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/662872/4357524 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 26, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon