Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over East Fork Blue Creek on Highland Center Road
- Franklin County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Reinforced concrete slab
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31833, -85.00333 (decimal degrees)
39°19'06" N, 85°00'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/672124/4354004 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2400060 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46872 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)