St. Peters Bridge
Replaced the New Trenton Covered Bridge that was destroyed in the 1913 flood. One of the piers of that bridge can be seen in the second photo.
- Lost three-span through truss bridge over Whitewater River on St. Peter's Road
- Franklin County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1916; replaced 1991
- - Oregonia Bridge Co. of Lebanon, Ohio
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 502.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.5 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #106
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31442, -84.90560 (decimal degrees)
39°18'52" N, 84°54'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/680560/4353760 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Grove
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2400076 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39147 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 2, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added truss type and adjusted GPS coordinates
- November 7, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Common name, builder
- February 4, 2009: Added by James Baughn