Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Templeton Creek on Bath Road
- Franklin County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 38.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51722, -84.95028 (decimal degrees)
39°31'02" N, 84°57'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/676196/4376181 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- New Fairfield
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2400016 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16144 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)