State Street Bridge
Photo taken Oct. 2006 by Tom Hall
BH Photo #102800
Another State Highway designed pony truss that was obtained by the county and relocated to this site in 1963.
- Pony truss bridge over Coal Creek on State Street in Veedersburg
- Fountain County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- - Indiana State Highway Commission (Design)
- 6-panel Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 101.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- County Bridge #66
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.10457, -87.26052 (decimal degrees)
40°06'16" N, 87°15'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/477795/4439396 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2300054 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 29.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- March 7, 2016: New photos from Mike Daffron
- April 25, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- December 22, 2006: Posted photos from Tom Hall
- Tom Hall - thomas [dot] hall [at] ffni [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com