East Fork Branch County Line Road Bridge
Featured unusual design of verticals and over-sized lattice railings.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Branch of East Fork Coal Creek on East County Line Road
- Fountain County, Indiana, and Montgomery County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1900
- 4-panel Pratt pony truss
Span length: 53.0 ft.
Total length: 53.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.8 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #52
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.07956, -87.09198 (decimal degrees)
40°04'46" N, 87°05'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492157/4436591 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77062 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 13, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon