Covington Circle Trail Bridge #2
Part of a 2 span bridge originally located over the East Fork of Coal Creek and relocated here in 2006.
Satellite location and coordinates are estimated as the bridge was not here at the time of the 2005 imagery.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Mallory Branch on Circle Trail
- Covington, Fountain County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Built in 1904 over East Fork of Coal Creek; relocated in 2006 and seperated into 2 bridges on a Covington trail.
- - Attica Bridge Co. of Attica, Indiana (Likely fabricator)
- Bolted Pratt pony truss
Span length: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Also called
- Fountain County Bridge #63 (at original location)
Rockfield Cemetery Bridge (original)
Ghost Hollow Bridge (original)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15619, -87.37149 (decimal degrees)
40°09'22" N, 87°22'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/468362/4445159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stone Bluff
- Inventory number
- BH 48259 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 8, 2017: Updated by Mike Daffron: Fixed coordinates
- January 7, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- February 26, 2011: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com