Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dry Run on CR 500 East
- Fountain County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1994
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14556, -87.16722 (decimal degrees)
40°08'44" N, 87°10'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/485756/4443926 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 2300073 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16125 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com