Connersville Covered Bridge 14-21-02x
BH Photo #223251
This one had the rounded ceilings like the one in Shelbyville and the Kennedy family considered it to be the best bridge they ever built.
- Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Whitewater River on E 5th St
- Connersville, Fayette County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1887 by E.L. Kennedy and replaced around 1935.
- - E.L. Kennedy
- Village style Burr arch truss
Total length: 300.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63902, -85.13016 (decimal degrees)
39°38'20" N, 85°07'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/660451/4389364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 14-21-02x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 50903 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 11, 2012: Added by Tony Dillon