Wilson Creek IN 1 Bridge
Photo taken by Ed Hollowell
BH Photo #220939
Appears that the old bridge was widened in the 1961 rehab. The old part of the bridge may only be seen if you look inside/under the arch.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wilson Creek on IN 1
- Fayette County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1961
- Arch closed Spandrel concrete.
Span length: 35.8 ft.
Total length: 35.8 ft.
Deck width: 38.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58083, -85.10139 (decimal degrees)
39°34'51" N, 85°06'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/663057/4382957 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 000120 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16104 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 10, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- May 11, 2010: Updated by Ed Hollowell: More detailed discription of bridge.
- February 25, 2010: New photo from Ed Hollowell
- Ed Hollowell - erhollowell [at] aol [dot] com
- Brent Tindall - bizzat219 [at] yahoo [dot] com