Huber - Aquaduct [Map] Abandoned bridge over Stream on Whitewater CanalAbandonedBuilt 1908 by the Connersville Hydralic Power company and used later for right of way for water line. This replaced earlier Whitewater Canal Aquaduct. Use ended in about 1937.
IN 44 Bridge [Map] Lost concrete arch bridge over a drainage ditch on IN 44Replaced by new bridgeBuilt 1928; rehabilitated 1958; replaced 1992
Nulltown - Bridge [Map] Lost Through truss bridge over Whitewater River on Rd 480 SReplaced by new bridgeReplaced 1977
Village - Creek - Bridge [Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Village Creek on Village Creek Road (CR 150S)Replaced by new bridgeBuilt in 1888 by the Massillon Bridge Company; replaced in 1987.
Waterloo - Bridge [Map] Lost Bridge over Whitewater River on Road 440 NorthReplaced by new bridgeReplaced 1968