Featured on Indiana Bridge Company advertisements.
Washed out in the great flood of 1913.
- Lost Baltimore Through truss bridge over Mississinewa River
- Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1880's by the Indiana Bridge Company; destroyed in the 1913 flood.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Baltimore through truss
Span length: 210.0 ft.
Total length: 210.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26839, -85.28867 (decimal degrees)
40°16'06" N, 85°17'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/645509/4458951 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80435 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- January 5, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed truss type
- February 16, 2018: Added by Luke