Memorial Drive Bridge
Found this photo mislabeled as the High Street Bridge, which was a Camelback Truss. After a discussion on the "Lost Muncie" FB group a gentleman said he was very familiar with this bridge (and house) and it was located on East Memorial Drive. It was replaced around the time when the State Road 3 bypass was built.
- Lost Baltimore through truss bridge over White River (West Fork) on Memorial Drive
- Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1888 by the Indiana Bridge Company of Muncie; replaced in 1973.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Pinned Baltimore through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.17848, -85.34222 (decimal degrees)
40°10'43" N, 85°20'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/641142/4448884 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84042 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 5, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon