Inlow Springs Bridge
Was near the Prairie Creek Dam.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over White River on Inlow Springs Road (CR 431E)
- Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1897 by the Indiana Bridge Company of Muncie, replaced in 1985.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 136.0 ft.
Total length: 176.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #149
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14894, -85.30380 (decimal degrees)
40°08'56" N, 85°18'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/644475/4445667 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Muncie East
- Inventory number
- BH 76945 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 6, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon