Fullhart Ford Bridge
Historically known as the Fullhart Ford Bridge, but for many years up until it's demise it was called the Inlow Springs Bridge. Many scouts (including myself) remember paddling under it and the nearby Whitney Ford Bridge from Camp Red Wing.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over White River on CR 266S (Inlow Springs Rd)
- Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1903 by the Indiana Bridge Company, replaced in 1985.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 160.0 ft.
Total length: 163.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #148
Inlow Springs Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15409, -85.32921 (decimal degrees)
40°09'15" N, 85°19'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/642300/4446198 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Muncie East
- Inventory number
- BH 44220 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 11, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- June 11, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- February 22, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com