This has often been referred to as the Desoto Bridge but it was actually located at the former village of Clifton.
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Mississinewa River on CR 525E
- Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1915 by the Indiana Bridge Company
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Riveted Warren through truss with a riveted Pratt pony approach span.
Length of largest span: 180.0 ft.
Total length: 225.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.5 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #95
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26841, -85.28864 (decimal degrees)
40°16'06" N, 85°17'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/645511/4458953 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 5, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Made correction, over the Mississinewa River and not the White.
- February 22, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon