Elm Street Bridge (Old)
Postcard use courtesy of John Hobson
BH Photo #442240
Another example of Indiana Bridge Company's unique High-Triangular truss.
- Lost Polygonal Warren through truss bridge over White River (West Fork) on Elm Street
- Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1890's by the Indiana Bridge Company of Muncie; replaced in 1937.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- IBCo. High-Triangular polygonal Warren Truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20260, -85.38245 (decimal degrees)
40°12'09" N, 85°22'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/637667/4451499 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84121 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 12, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- January 11, 2019: Added by Tony Dillon