Bell Creek CR 500S Bridge
Removed with the building of the SR67 bypass.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Bell Creek on County Road 500 West
- Delaware County, Indiana
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1915
- 5-panel, riveted Pratt pony truss
Span length: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.3 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #116
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12053, -85.47184 (decimal degrees)
40°07'14" N, 85°28'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/630216/4442254 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sulphur Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 76950 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 7, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon