Photo taken by Anthony Dillon
BH Photo #115583
Bridge had not been moved when last satellite image was taken, so it will not show up on satellite view.
- Relocated through truss bridge in Greensburg city park
- Decatur County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1915 by the Pan American Bridge Co. over Sand Creek on CR 700S; relocated in 2006
- - Pan American Bridge Co. of New Castle, Indiana
- Riveted, 10-panel Camelback Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 178.4 ft.
Total length: 180.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.33212, -85.51746 (decimal degrees)
39°19'56" N, 85°31'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/627775/4354680 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forest Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1600116 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 29, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- February 18, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- February 14, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- August 26, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon: changed coordinates to new location