Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over V Fork Muscatatuck River on US 421
- Decatur County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1961
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 57.7 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.26667, -85.38361 (decimal degrees)
39°16'00" N, 85°23'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/639442/4347614 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 032070 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16054 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com