Fall Fork Branch Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in April 2010
BH Photo #160489
This is the Southern of two concrete arches that span branches of Fall Fork on 850W approximately 2/10th of a mile apart. The confluence of these two branches can be seen just to the West.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Fall Fork Clifty Creek on CR 850 West
- Decatur County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27088, -85.64103 (decimal degrees)
39°16'15" N, 85°38'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/617227/4347717 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1600106 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 9, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Added arch type.
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Bill Eichelberger