Fall Fork Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in April 2010
BH Photo #160496
This is the Northern of two concrete arches that span branches of Fall Fork on 850W approximately 2/10th of a mile apart. The confluence of these two branches can be seen just to the West.
- Concrete arch bridge over Fall Fork Clifty Creek on CR 850 West
- Decatur County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27411, -85.64100 (decimal degrees)
39°16'27" N, 85°38'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/617225/4348075 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1600105 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16038 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 9, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Added arch type.
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Bill Eichelberger