Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cobbs Fork Sand Creek on CR 400 South
- Decatur County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27806, -85.43667 (decimal degrees)
39°16'41" N, 85°26'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634843/4348798 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1600065 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16028 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com