Flooding in 1897 washed the bridge off of it's abutments. IBCo was apparently summonsed back to raise the bridge and rebuild it.
- Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Laughery Creek on IN 262
- Dearborn County, Indiana, and Ohio County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1894; Rebuilt and raised 1897; Replaced 1985
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- 11-panel, pinned Camelback through truss
(2)3-panel, riveted Warren pony trusses
Length of largest span: 165.5 ft.
Total length: 261.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.9 ft.
- Also called
- Old SR 262-Laughery Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98103, -85.01355 (decimal degrees)
38°58'52" N, 85°00'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/672063/4316548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90118 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 8, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and other stuff
- August 2, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added stuff
- July 31, 2020: Added