Old Sawdon Ridge Road Bridge
The foundation of this bridge is much older than the span. I'm guessing the span was updated sometime in the 1960's.
- Abandoned bridge over Branch of Brush Fork Creek. on Old Sawdon Ridge Road
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Built Circa 1920
- Concrete culvert
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19708, -84.90647 (decimal degrees)
39°11'49" N, 84°54'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/680786/4340734 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 6N., R. 1 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory number
- BH 44062 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 9, 2010: Added by Satolli Glassmeyer