Old State Route 1 Bridge
This abandoned bridge was originally part of the Lawrenceburg/Brookville Road until State Route 1 was established.
- Abandoned concrete rigid frame bridge over Branch of the East Fork of Tanners Creek on Lawrenceburg/Brookville Road
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Built Circa 1910
- Concrete rigid frame
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.15325, -84.86562 (decimal degrees)
39°09'12" N, 84°51'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/684429/4335952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 6N., R. 1W., Sec. 27
- Inventory number
- BH 44054 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2010: Added by Satolli Glassmeyer