Old State Route 1/Georgetown Road Bridge
Part of the original Lawrenceburg/Brookville Road, this bridge was bypassed in the early 1940's when State Route 1 was realigned. The bridge is in great condition for its age. The local landowner fought to keep it intact when nearby construction threatened the bridge in 2008.
- Bridge over Branch of the East Fork of Tanners Creek on Old Lawrenceburg/Brookville Road
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1917
Span length: 25.0 ft.
Total length: 25.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.14768, -84.85927 (decimal degrees)
39°08'52" N, 84°51'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/684992/4335347 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 6N., R. 1 W., Sec. 27
- Inventory number
- BH 44037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 7, 2010: Added by Satolli Glassmeyer