Old State Route 46 Bridge
After being bypassed in 1937 the bridge has been used as a private driveway.
- Concrete stringer bridge over McCann Creek on Old State Route 46
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Bridge was bypassed in 1937 when State Route 46 was realigned.
- Concrete stringer
Span length: 25.0 ft.
Total length: 25.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27724, -84.90618 (decimal degrees)
39°16'38" N, 84°54'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/680605/4349632 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar Grove
- Land survey
- T. 7N., R. 1W., Sec. 8
- Inventory number
- BH 44036 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 7, 2010: Added by Satolli Glassmeyer