George Street Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Hogan Creek on George Street in Aurora Open to two-lane traffic Built 1887 by Lomas Forge & Bridge Works; rehabilitated 1989 and 2011.
Guilford Covered Bridge[Map · Street View] Covered bridge over East Fork Tanners Creek within Guilford Covered Bridge Park Open to one-lane traffic Built 1879 by Archibald M. Kennedy & Sons of Rushville; relocated to park in 1960; damaged by arson 1993; rehabilitated 1997
Guilford Red Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over West Fork Tanners Creek on Collier Ridge Road near Guilford closed to traffic, in need of new home Built ca. 1920
Laughery Creek Bridge[Map · Street View] Triple Intersection Pratt through truss bridge over Laughery Creek on Old IN 56 Recently rehabilitated and open for pedestrian use Built 1878 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co., restored 2008.
Laughery Creek Road Bridge[Map · Street View] Abandoned pony truss bridge over a branch of Laughery Creek on Laughery Creek Road Replaced by new bridge and abandoned Built 1917; bypassed 1993 and abandoned
Station Hollow Road Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over South Hogan Creek on Station Hollow Road Removed Built ca.1880; replaced 1999(?)
Tanners Creek Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Tanners Creek on the Aurora-Lawrenceburg Trail (former NYC railroad line) in Lawrenceburg Open to pedestrians Built 1882 over Tanners Creek on the former Cincinnati and Southern Ohio River Railway it later became in 1915 a part of the 'Big 4' rail line. Currently restored as a pedestrian bridge on the Aurora-Lawrenceburg Trail.